These trees were planted from Forest Department stock no more than 50 cm high two years previously. The tallest Chukrusia is now 4 m high, the foreground tree Hopea odorata is nearly 2 m. The car park paving is of cement blocks which allow some water and nutrients to percolate in to the root zone of the trees.
- Chiang Mai Smog declines in 2017
- Moribund Buddhism
- Can Chiang Mai Export “Treespertise”?
- Railway Park Tree Vandalism
- Eco-tourism Opportunism at Huai Teng Tao September 2016
- More trees Mr Mayor Please
- Huai Keow Arboretum Forest Nursery
- POSTPONED Planting, Huai Teng Tao, to Sunday July 24th 2016, 9:00 am
- Trees : Who will help plant?