Thanks to O Por for these three photos. Chiang Mai moat has both too many trees giving poor shade and too few which grow tall to cool he city. Takien , Hopea odorata , a once common river bank tree can grow as tall as the trees along the Chiang Mai Lamphun Rd.
- Chiang Mai Smog declines in 2017
- Moribund Buddhism
- Can Chiang Mai Export “Treespertise”?
- Railway Park Tree Vandalism
- Eco-tourism Opportunism at Huai Teng Tao September 2016
- More trees Mr Mayor Please
- Huai Keow Arboretum Forest Nursery
- POSTPONED Planting, Huai Teng Tao, to Sunday July 24th 2016, 9:00 am
- Trees : Who will help plant?