The one success of thirty old trees planted. Prior to the project a very decrepit ancient Diospyros grew near a big PO tree, only to be removed and replaced by a misshapen Payom. A replacement Diospyros is shown here.
- Fire hazards in Chiang Mai ?
- Chiang Mai Smog declines in 2017
- Moribund Buddhism
- Can Chiang Mai Export “Treespertise”?
- Railway Park Tree Vandalism
- Eco-tourism Opportunism at Huai Teng Tao September 2016
- More trees Mr Mayor Please
- Huai Keow Arboretum Forest Nursery
- POSTPONED Planting, Huai Teng Tao, to Sunday July 24th 2016, 9:00 am