A staked tree, transplanted at great expense but dead. This is one of a number which have not produced a desired result. If trees such as Yang Na are planted beside the footpath shade can cool pedestrians and parked cars. For best results these should be planters spacing of 10-15 metres to allow for future growth. In the interim smaller species such as Albizia can provide shade and variety of planted Iin between.
- Fire hazards in Chiang Mai ?
- Chiang Mai Smog declines in 2017
- Moribund Buddhism
- Can Chiang Mai Export “Treespertise”?
- Railway Park Tree Vandalism
- Eco-tourism Opportunism at Huai Teng Tao September 2016
- More trees Mr Mayor Please
- Huai Keow Arboretum Forest Nursery
- POSTPONED Planting, Huai Teng Tao, to Sunday July 24th 2016, 9:00 am