An interesting feature of the island is a large pond completely overgrown with bullrushes. This would appear to be a far better wildlife habitat than the exposed and mown banks of the large lake.
- Chiang Mai Smog declines in 2017
- Moribund Buddhism
- Can Chiang Mai Export “Treespertise”?
- Railway Park Tree Vandalism
- Eco-tourism Opportunism at Huai Teng Tao September 2016
- More trees Mr Mayor Please
- Huai Keow Arboretum Forest Nursery
- POSTPONED Planting, Huai Teng Tao, to Sunday July 24th 2016, 9:00 am
- Trees : Who will help plant?