A lovely row of fig trees was planted along an artificial waterless ditch when the park was developed a decade ago. Lower branches have been cut back leaving unsightly stumps.
- Chiang Mai Smog declines in 2017
- Moribund Buddhism
- Can Chiang Mai Export “Treespertise”?
- Railway Park Tree Vandalism
- Eco-tourism Opportunism at Huai Teng Tao September 2016
- More trees Mr Mayor Please
- Huai Keow Arboretum Forest Nursery
- POSTPONED Planting, Huai Teng Tao, to Sunday July 24th 2016, 9:00 am
- Trees : Who will help plant?