Note: Click on a photo above, and then again to zoom in and in comparing the two the lack of clarity is due to a high load of smoke from the government prescribed burning. PM10 pollution levels as of yesterday were in the mid 70’s . The EU standard above which air is regarded hazardous to health is 50 ug/m3, Pollution levels steadily increased peaking at 154 ug/m3 on around 22nd before plummeting as a freak cold wind from Siberia brought rain and miserable cold for five days.
- Fire hazards in Chiang Mai ?
- Chiang Mai Smog declines in 2017
- Moribund Buddhism
- Can Chiang Mai Export “Treespertise”?
- Railway Park Tree Vandalism
- Eco-tourism Opportunism at Huai Teng Tao September 2016
- More trees Mr Mayor Please
- Huai Keow Arboretum Forest Nursery
- POSTPONED Planting, Huai Teng Tao, to Sunday July 24th 2016, 9:00 am