What?Sorry folks! At this late stage, the city has suddenly withdrawn permission to use Thapae Gate, or any other area around the moat. This is due to the Loi Kratong festivites that will be held. Consequently, we have decided to cancel the event until further notice. We thought about relocating, but decided visibility and a central location was important. We now plan to hold it later in the year, hopefully on another pertinent date. Sorry for anyone (who like us) was looking forward to joining this event.
- Chiang Mai Smog declines in 2017
- Moribund Buddhism
- Can Chiang Mai Export “Treespertise”?
- Railway Park Tree Vandalism
- Eco-tourism Opportunism at Huai Teng Tao September 2016
- More trees Mr Mayor Please
- Huai Keow Arboretum Forest Nursery
- POSTPONED Planting, Huai Teng Tao, to Sunday July 24th 2016, 9:00 am
- Trees : Who will help plant?